ECM solution that uniquely integrates with SAP Business Suite (SAP ERP, CRM, SCM, SRM, PLM)in a productized fashion. It adds data and document archiving, imaging, document management, collaboration, U.S. Department of Defense 5015.2-certifed records management, and application-spanning virtual views of related information to your SAP systems.
360-degree view and access to both structured and unstructured business content in context.Allows users to non-SAP applications (such as Microsoft Office®, Microsoft Outlook®, web, or a corporate portal) to use SAP content without extensive training in as they can have access to SAP information or content associated with the SAP business objects.Gains in productivity and collaboration for information worker with centralized workspaces, forums, and approval workflows.Mitigate legal and regulatory risks by controlling the entire content lifecycle and maintaining content integrity.Minimize IT complexity and repository growth with rationalized content management.Reduce resource consumption thru automated archiving.
AREA OF EXPERTISE
SAP Document Access by OpenText extends the SAP document management capabilities. It allows easy and intuitive display of documents and data according to your business processes, across all used applications, using a secure central repository.Benefits of SAP document access by OpenText:
- Maximum transparency of processes in SAP modules and systems;
- Comprehensive view of business documents and related data across different applications;
- Access to non-SAP documents in the SAP environment;
- Complete document management functionality in SAP;
- Secure and long-term archiving of all documents and data in a secure central repository;
- Tight integration with the SAP environment;
- Functionality to the process for searching and browsing of archived documents directly from SAP GUI or Web interface.
SAP Document Access is the best solution for managing documents related to the processes managed by SAP ECC, such as for example active cycle and passive billing cycle.
SAP Invoice Management complements and extends the SAP Document Access feature to get to the automated and integrated management with SAP ECC of supplier invoices.
SAP Invoice Management si distingue nel panorama delle soluzioni ECM per:
- Accelerate AP operations across the enterprise through integration with SAP ERP;
- Boost productivity and revenue by automating routing, approval, and payment processes;
- Improve cash flow by streamlining workflows, initiating reminders, and shortening the payment cycle;
- Ensure accurate, on-time financial reporting with automatic access to AP information;
- Promote regulatory compliance with a well-managed AP process using preconfigured rules;
- Enhance vendor relations with better access to current, accurate vendor information;
- Functional integration with MM and FI scenarios related to the management of supplier invoices.
Grazie alla completa automazione del processo, dalla acquisizione della fattura fornitore fino alla registrazione ed al rilascio in pagamento, ed alla piena integrazione con SAP ECC, SAP Invoice Management permette di:
- aumentare la produttività delle risorse coinvolte;
- gestire in modo strutturato tutte le attività;
- ottenere piena visibilità e tracciabilità del processo;
- ridurre gli errori legati all’attività di riconciliazione delle fatture fornitore;
- dematerializzare l’intero ciclo passivo per arrivare alla conservazione ottica sostitutiva.
The Enterprise Content Management (ECM) expands the functionality offered by Document Access by Open Text content management platform. Extended ECM allows you to share documents and information relating to the processes managed by SAP ECC with users outside the SAP world through the concept of workspace, a workspace that can be connected to any SAP business object and that provides access to files organized in subfolders, tasks, workflow and discussions.
Users can access the Extended ECM through native interfaces to SAP, through the web interface of Open Text Content Server through the SAP Portal, WebDAV and IMAP.
Extended ECM allows a 360 degree ECM solution that combines native integration with SAP with all the features which a market leading ECM platform than Open Text.